Dear Jetstream pico users~

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear Jetstream pico users~

I received schuran jetstream pico CA reactor yesterday...

It is so nice and good work~!!!

Could you tell me the right outlet flow and number of CO2 bubble to maintain

the zeovit right level? (KH7,Ca more400)

I wanna know your settings..

Thanks.

->18th May 10:30 Vince

www.spsholic.com

I think you'll need to experiment. CO2 amount is more important than water throughput. Schuran probably recommends the amount of water needed, if not I'd try 2 liters per hour.

For CO2 start very slowly, for example 10 bubbles a minute. If your KH goes down increase to 15 bubbles a minute, and so on. Once it stays steady leave it as it is, if KH increases then reduce the bubbles per minute.
    400 gallon reef, Bubble King 300, I~Spin, 2 x 10,000K BLV 400W, 2 x 20,000K Radium 400W, 2 x 6,400K Osram 400W, Schuran Jetstream 1, AquaController Pro

Comment

also, since this is a small reactor make sure you get a good CO2 regulator that allows fine adjustment.
      400 gallon reef, Bubble King 300, I~Spin, 2 x 10,000K BLV 400W, 2 x 20,000K Radium 400W, 2 x 6,400K Osram 400W, Schuran Jetstream 1, AquaController Pro

Comment

Thanks Orion..

How about PH in outlet of CA? Maintaining 6.5?
        You said CO2 level is important. I think PH in outlet is related to CO2 level in CA reactor
        right?
        I think it can be problem of contiunous production of KH and CA...

Actually I have not measured the ph in outlet water...

I have just checked the KH and CA in main tank...so If KH is too low I raise the bubble
        count,otherwise, I reduce the CO2.. Now the bubble count is 20 per 1 minute..

www.spsholic.com

Comment

Working...
        X