PVC plumbing for Zeo Reactor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PVC plumbing for Zeo Reactor

Im trying to extend the output pipe for my Reactor. The regular homedepot 1" PVC fitting wont work on these. Do you know where i can get the correct fitting? Thanks

bump

Comment

I know royal exclusive do sell PVC plumbing parts

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Salty_boris View Post
        I know royal exclusive do sell PVC plumbing parts

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I says UPVC 1" fitting but i purchased 1" fittings and still does not fit. Seems as if the fitting is about 3/16" smaller on the reactor. I seen some threads in the past where ppl modify their reactors but where did they buy the parts?b

Comment

For that reactor you'll need metric pvc pipe. I think Bulk Reef Supply sales metric pvc if not you can just google it. I think that reactor will need the 40 or the 32 mm metric pvc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Check rrproducts.com They have adapters that go from British threads to NPT. I had to buy a few fittings from them to plumb my Jebao DC pump.
            https://www.rrproducts.com/p-688796-...word=rg378015g

Comment

Thanks guys. ill search right now

Comment

You will need 32mm pipe I have the vertex reactor and I extended mine

Comment

Originally posted by Craig the plumber View Post
                  You will need 32mm pipe I have the vertex reactor and I extended mine

Awesome. Same website above?

Comment

im kinda confused idk if this is it. I just need pipe, 90 degree, and 45 degree.

Comment

Comment

The Vertex Aquaristik Rx-Z reactors are powered by Eheim compact 600 or 1000 pumps which fit extremely snugly into the rigid tubing and against the base of the Rx-Z reactor to prevent unwanted vibrations and noise boat storage Abu Dhabi. For that reactor, you'll need a metric PVC pipe and You will need a 32mm pipe I have the vertex reactor and I extended mine. I think that reactor will need the 40 or the 32 mm metric PVC.
                        Last edited by kd5olkg4; 10-15-2020, 06:52 AM.

Comment

Working...
                        X