Do they make 1/4" Check Valve's?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do they make 1/4" Check Valve's?

Im looking for a mini check valve to stop backflow on 1/4" tubing. I've looked on Home Depot and marine Depot, but couldnt find anything this small. Maybe I am looking in the wrong area. Anyone have any recommendations?

Found it. John Guest makes it

Comment

You know, in the active threads box to the left I read "Do they make 4" checkvalves", needless to say I was shocked
      400 gallon reef, Bubble King 300, I~Spin, 2 x 10,000K BLV 400W, 2 x 20,000K Radium 400W, 2 x 6,400K Osram 400W, Schuran Jetstream 1, AquaController Pro

Comment

You can also find them at www.aquaticeco.com, but I would rahter have the JG fittings. Where did you find the JG fitting?

Comment

Originally posted by VegasMike
          You can also find them at www.aquaticeco.com, but I would rahter have the JG fittings. Where did you find the JG fitting?
          Thanks Mike. I just did a search on google and found it on JG's website. Havent found where they sell it though.

Comment

Edward, check in the sprinkler/irrigation section at HD. That's usually where the JG fittings are.

Comment

Or try savko.com

His site says he can get JG fittings that are not listed on his website.
              400 gallon reef, Bubble King 300, I~Spin, 2 x 10,000K BLV 400W, 2 x 20,000K Radium 400W, 2 x 6,400K Osram 400W, Schuran Jetstream 1, AquaController Pro

Comment

http://savko.com/portal/speedfit.asp

Comment

Working...
                X