Sump ?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sump ?????

I just got my monster of a skimmer ASM G6 and the footprint is 19x19 im looking for the rubbermaid containers that would fit it and the reacttor where do i find them the strong ones ?????
    Nick
    Nick
    180G SPS Mainly
    10 Bulb T5 Starfire
    Calcium Reactor
    3 Tunze 6105's
    Profilux Controller
    ATB Return w/ wavysea
    ATB M External Skimmer

I got mine from the rural king. A similar farm supply store would have them(farm king, farm and fleet, tractor supply co.) I 'm not sure whats in your area though.

Comment

any websites ? not to many farms in NYC lol
      Nick
      Nick
      180G SPS Mainly
      10 Bulb T5 Starfire
      Calcium Reactor
      3 Tunze 6105's
      Profilux Controller
      ATB Return w/ wavysea
      ATB M External Skimmer

Comment

Originally posted by nyfireman3097
        I just got my monster of a skimmer ASM G6 and the footprint is 19x19 im looking for the rubbermaid containers that would fit it and the reacttor where do i find them the strong ones ?????
        Nick
        wish you were closer bro, I have 4 100 gallon rubbermaids and 1 300 gallon rubbermaid I would have sold to you cheap

Comment

yeah so do i bro also i got the number i needed to get you for the order the shipping is insane on those right ?
          Nick
          Nick
          180G SPS Mainly
          10 Bulb T5 Starfire
          Calcium Reactor
          3 Tunze 6105's
          Profilux Controller
          ATB Return w/ wavysea
          ATB M External Skimmer

Comment

Originally posted by nyfireman3097
            yeah so do i bro also i got the number i needed to get you for the order the shipping is insane on those right ?
            Nick
            Truck Freight would be the best way. I would guess around $100 shipping for 3 100 gallon Rubbermaid’s. I would sell them for $30/each. Around here they sell for $89.99 each. So basically would be paying for 2 and getting 1 free. The 300 is WAY too large to ship hehe..

If I were you, I would go to a Local Farm store (go figure I have 4 in my town, Great to live in Indiana ) You will be able to get them there or have them order them for you. Another brand that is better then Rubbermaid is Roughneck they are shallower and have more surface area. If I were to do it over I would have went with them over Rubbermaid.

Let me try to find a dist in your area of either of them. Shoot me your town or closest large town and zip code.

Give me a ring today if you get some time.

Scott

Comment

ok i have to go to the doctore and then i have a ferw things to do then ill call you
              Nick
              Nick
              180G SPS Mainly
              10 Bulb T5 Starfire
              Calcium Reactor
              3 Tunze 6105's
              Profilux Controller
              ATB Return w/ wavysea
              ATB M External Skimmer

Comment

Working...
              X