IKS Pond Pilot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IKS Pond Pilot

I know this is meant for ponds.. but knowing me, Im a curious person and like to see what ideas are out there. IKS released the Pond Pilot a month ago according to the article, but noticed a cell phone inside of the enlcosure and also saw a different idea as to how to place your sensors which is also enclosed. If you can read German:

http://www.iks-aqua.com/html/deutsch/pondpilot.php

That is a really cool way to hold probes!
    400 gallon reef, Bubble King 300, I~Spin, 2 x 10,000K BLV 400W, 2 x 20,000K Radium 400W, 2 x 6,400K Osram 400W, Schuran Jetstream 1, AquaController Pro

Comment

I will make a modification on it, just paint it in a colour that don't take light inside the sensors place, it should help with algaes.

Comment

the Cell phone is sending a text message to you when something is wrong, the "SMS controller" can be set up to smokedetector/ waterdetector/ flow sencor ect, as soon something is wrong the cell phone send out a text message

Comment

Hi:
          Heinz:
          You have the option to call at celullar that have installed and it will send you your aquarium parameters.Otherwise alerts from any sensor or power supply off too.
          If I'm not in a mistake (talking on memory) you can switch to outside sensors to the sms that can send some alarms too.

Comment

soon you may be able to bug Doug of Deltecusa about it. Apparently he is going to take over IKS distribution/sales in the US. He did it only under the condition that the tech support from Germany be effecient/prompt and useful.
            10x3x2 FOWLR (for now)
            BK400ext
            RD12 return, 2 RD12 closed loop, wavebox with extension
            MRC kalkmixer
            IKS

Comment

I must to use the service a couple of times for try to configure a sms, they are nice and efficient (the isue was on my site, on really still on it)

Comment

Originally posted by moonpod
                soon you may be able to bug Doug of Deltecusa about it. Apparently he is going to take over IKS distribution/sales in the US. He did it only under the condition that the tech support from Germany be effecient/prompt and useful.
                Wow, didnt know this. Keep me updated!

Comment

Working...
                X