reef ceramic rock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• reef ceramic rock

Does anyone knows how to purchase the reef ceramic rock of korallenwelt in USA or Germany?I'm just wondering it may be better then FRP and I wanna use it in my new tank to place some corals.I've ever heard also the FRP may causes some chemical reaction and release some poisonous elements into the tank.due to this point,I think I can choose only L/R or C/R.Do you guys have any idea to give me a suggestion?or does anyone using it?hope you guys could help me and I'll be very appreciate it.

friday, where are you from that way we can give you a better answer on how to find some Ceramic rock?

Comment

Dear friday,
      we are using Ceramic-Rocks at 5 Years. This is the best material for Reef-aquariums. All the ceramic is natural-stuff and not toxic. Many peoples in Germany using this material. Looking the pictures from Riffkeramik.

best regards... Klaus

this 1.500 Liter Aquarium is 95 % Riffkeramik and 5 % LiveRock..

Comment

Dang thats nice stuff....

is that what they call a pillar? or is it made special?

i am getting 1 mini reef and 3 pillars!

thanks!

Nick
        275 Gallon Envision Acrylics Tank, 70 gallon sump, BK 300 internal, Zeovit, 5 sequence darts (1 on a oceansmotions 4-way), medusa dual controller, 2 ebo jaer 250w heaters, 1/2 hp JBJ comercial chiller, 4 RO IIIs w/14k hamilitons, 4 VHOs super actinic, deltec pf500 Ca Rx, 3 reef ceramic pillar, and 1 reef ceramic mini-reef, 5 ceramic closed loop intake screen covers, with 50ish pounds of LR

Comment

daer Nick,
          the rocks on picture was not standart, this was an special-order.... the first rock is 150 cm high and 80 cm diameter.. Korallenwelt make all special-pices, what you want.

regards from Germany.. Klaus

Comment

Oh, well anyway thanks! i cant wait for the shipment to come in to Gary and Madison so i can get my rock!

do you know when it should be here?

thanks again Klaus!

Nick
            275 Gallon Envision Acrylics Tank, 70 gallon sump, BK 300 internal, Zeovit, 5 sequence darts (1 on a oceansmotions 4-way), medusa dual controller, 2 ebo jaer 250w heaters, 1/2 hp JBJ comercial chiller, 4 RO IIIs w/14k hamilitons, 4 VHOs super actinic, deltec pf500 Ca Rx, 3 reef ceramic pillar, and 1 reef ceramic mini-reef, 5 ceramic closed loop intake screen covers, with 50ish pounds of LR

Comment

Dear Nick,
              i can ask Mr. Korallenwelt tomorrow.

regards.. Klaus

Comment

Hey that would be great Klaus! if you could and then let me know! i think Madison said like 2 more weeks maybe?

anyway let me know!

thanks again!

Nick

Comment

Wow great stuff.

Does it come with a powder form or pieces of rocks itself?

Comment

Wow, that does look nice, I'd like to get some to put in my new reef, I'll be setting up soon. Keep us posted on when it arrives. And how we can order it.

Comment

Where do you live? Get ahold of someone who is a dealer!

Nick

Comment

bloody brilliant~thank you guys!
                        that's really makes me drool~
                        I'm from Taiwan and I saw the stuff in LFS in Japan around three years ago.I thought it might be import to Taiwan someday by near future,but apparently not as soon as I thought.So,probably you guys could do me a favor to give me some informations about this stuff and how to get it in USA or order from Germany.I just browsed the germany site korallenwelt and obviously it's under construciton. I'm wondering if they could accepts the order from overseas and it will be great.but still confused........

Comment

I'm in Ga. My dealer is Brian at "Fins Reef". I'll ask him about it.

Comment

Originally posted by reefplayer
                            Wow great stuff.

Does it come with a powder form or pieces of rocks itself?

Dear Stanley,

the stones become handmade.

Comment

Dear Klaus, is it save for the rocks shipping to Taiwan and how long will it take?
                              400L SPS Tank
                              open channel Dolphine 3000
                              T5 39Wx6
                              TS 24
                              AB multi1000
                              ZEOvit stage 1

Comment

Working...
                              X