X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hey some one can explain me who acclimate t5 to my tank

hey
    i buy t5 lights
    and my tank work only with leds 3xhydra 52hd in tank 110cm leangh/60cm high/wide 60cm 1 years old and 7 months
    now i buy 4xT5 2 blue plus ATI and 2 coral plus ATI
    and i dont know who much hanging them from my top on tank who much cm i need hanging them to acclimate them to my sps corals ?
    and who much time a day turn on them ?
    and How long they up them lighting hours ?
    my par is 250 in a top of tank in a bottom 130 par i have par checker of apex
    and my channels that i work with them on my leds is( blue royal,blue,uv 40%) (red,green 5%) (white 30%)
    my leds hanging from my top of tank 25 CM
    thanks for advanced

Last edited by dani1970; 03-20-2020, 04:21 PM.

Hello Dani, lets keep a distance of about 50 cm above the water surface at the beginning, than start slowly step by step to bring it down to ~ 15 cm above the water surface. .I would recommend to run it 8 hours in the beginning, than increase the time to 10 – 12 hours.

I have no experience with LED so I can not really give you a recommendation to their setup, maybe someone else can help ?

G.Alexander

Comment

Originally posted by G.Alexander View Post
      Hello Dani, lets keep a distance of about 50 cm above the water surface at the beginning, than start slowly step by step to bring it down to ~ 15 cm above the water surface. .I would recommend to run it 8 hours in the beginning, than increase the time to 10 – 12 hours.

I have no experience with LED so I can not really give you a recommendation to their setup, maybe someone else can help ?

G.Alexander
      thanks
      but i search for some one who have leds
      because some one tell me run on in a day the T5 only 6 hours a day not more with leds i want to know if its can work like that
      so i search for some one that can recommend for me who do it some one with leds and T5

Comment

I have led’s, ap700 and i added t5 hybrid to this system. When I added the t5 I turned down my led 50% and over the time of many many months slowly turn it back up. 8am led turn on. 10am t5 turn on. 6pm t5 turn off. 8pm led turn off. Hope that helps

Comment

Working...
        X